Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Insurance
With Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Insurance, you can obtain permanent life insurance without having to qualify for coverage based on your health.
- No medical exams are required, and no medical questions are asked.
- If you’re between the ages of 3 to 80, you may already be approved! The only conditions are that you are not presently hospitalized, residing in a nursing home or similar facility, or terminally ill.
- The benefits from guaranteed life insurance can be a helping hand for your loved ones during a difficult time.
Policy Features and Benefits
- Provides life insurance for those who may not qualify for standard coverage.
- No medical exams are required, and no medical questions will be asked.
- The only conditions are that you are not presently hospitalized, residing in a nursing home or similar facility, or terminally ill.
- If a death occurs during the first two policy years, the amount paid will equal the amount of premium paid plus 5% interest instead of the face amount.
- An amount equal to the full death benefit is payable within the first two policy years if death is the result of an accident.
- This policy accumulates cash and loan value.
- Premiums are level throughout the premium paying period.
A Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Insurance policy might be right for you:
- -Do you have health concerns that may disqualify you from standard coverage?
- -Do you desire life insurance protection to help cover final expenses and other debts?
- -Do you want a policy with guaranteed premiums?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then a Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Insurance policy might be what you are looking for.
Get In Touch With Your Millennial Life Insurance Agent today to see if a Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Insurance policy meets your needs.